Monday, September 13, 2010

An American Crusade-Doing my Part to Generate our Economy

I am on a crusade to find a small group of newbie marketers that would like to earn a living on-line by working together like a study group. As wife and grandmother I really need to have an on-line business in my life at this time. Being 50 and unemployed in this economy I am finding it very difficult to find a job that I can survive on. I am trying desperately to hold on to what I have for once in life.

I know there is money to be made but I cannot afford to put out a fortune to learn or be scammed by anyone if you know what I mean. I am looking for other people that may be interested in working together to generate ideas to start on-line businesses. I am not looking to be a millionaire but I want to make enough money to survive in this economy and not have to worry about if I will lose my house or not.

I also am trying to find a  way to encourage people to purchase products from American Affiliates and I am not trying to offend people from other countries as it's a free market and I would just like to make my share of the profits. I told you I would be honest and never lie to my customers just to sell a product. One way to generate money in our own economy is to encourage people to buy from American Affiliates.

This is just an idea at the moment but with or without help I will start my on-line business. I just want anyone that makes a purchase from me to believe that I will not lie to you or give you any hype. I will give you the information and then you can either buy the product or not. It is totally up to you what you do. If you need the product and you can buy it from me is is a win-win situation. No one can lose.

I know there is money to be made on the internet so why not keep what we can in our country and help fellow Americans. I really am looking for like minded group of people to do some brainstorming for the most profitable and reliable products without charging anyone to learn. Your pay will be helping someone learn that really needs the help and has no money.

You could work as a team or individually.helping each other create profitable on-line businesses by sharing ideas that can make money. If you are interested in doing this with me please leave a message and I will get back with you. As for future customers I will post my first products in just a few days as I am still researching the companies that will give you the best quality and price all in one place. I will guide you to their site and then it is up to you to make the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment