Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween-Brainstorming Activites

Kelly and my friend Susie will work together- Our first Halloween Party!

Who to invite: Total will be10-adults and 14-kids, for us this is about the right amount of people according to the space we have available. Total 24 people.Space will be important to help us decide on games to play.

Where: At my house using both indoors and outdoors. That way if the weather is bad we can all still be comfortable within the space.

When: October 30, at 4 pm.-9 pm. Everyone on our list can attend as this allows them to spend Halloween night with their kids. Everyone gets to be in on the fun this way.

Party Theme: Halloween so dress up if you want as we will have a costume contest for the young and old.
I am making and send my own invitations and most of the people I am inviting have computers so I can use a card site to generate unique invitations and they can RSVP.
What I need to do
*find a free card site
*begin looking for our costumes
Researching where the best site is to find costumes and invitations I will post what my findings are.
These are my first steps to make sure that all will go smoothly.

Next we will put the beginning of our brainstorming of ideas for the party. We also look forward to your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment