Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Is Around the Corner

 I saw a gaggle of geese flying north yesterday. It was a beautiful site. This is a sign that spring is on the way. If you are a gardener it is time to get the seeds planted indoors so they will be ready to plant outside in May. I am an avid gardener and the winter is causing "seasonal affective disorder" which is due to not being able to get out in the sun. Many people that live in the north experience this disorder and it really can cause depression. The way I counteract this depression is by planting my tomato and pepper seeds indoors.

They will be just right when the time for planting comes around. I love to watch things grow. I noticed flowers and new sprouts growing on my indoor houseplants as the daylight hours increase. Spring is the season of new life beginning. It also is a time to get your spring cleaning done so you can spend time outdoors when the winter fades away.

Everything is beautiful in the spring and I am looking forward to the rain showers and getting my hands in the dirt. March 17 to 21 are the days that I will be planting potatoes, green beans, radishes and peas in my garden. The plans for my garden are ready to go. I hope that the geese mean that spring will come early this year. Order your seeds and begin dreaming of the beautiful spring to come.

With the prices of food going up to save money we need to have a garden of fresh vegetables that you can just get from your garden. Seeds are cheap and the only cost to you is taking the time to plant them. If you enjoy planting as I do then it is not a chore but a joy! Try to plant you a small garden and I am sure you will be pleased with the great food that you grew with your own two hands.

Survival Seeds Non-Hybrid 27 Varieties of Survival Vegetable Seeds Heirloom Seeds Non GMO Survival Seeds Free Shipping!! $47.99Family Garden Seed CollectonAssortment of 12 Culinary Herb Seeds - Grow Cooking Herbs- Parsley, Thyme, Cilantro, Basil, Dill, Oregano, Sage, More

No comments:

Post a Comment